OUR 30-DAY WARRANTY
All products come with a FREE replacement warranty for 30 days from the date of purchase. If your purchase doesn't match the description or the item is defective, please get in touch with us within 48 hours of receiving your order - we'll ensure all your issues are resolved.
If you received the wrong item, contact us within 48 hours of delivery. We'll make sure that the correct items are delivered, or we'll refund your payments as a store credit or gift card.
For defective or faulty products, please take photos or videos and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll replace or refund your purchase upon confirmation.
PLEASE NOTE: This policy does not cover misuse, accidental damage, water damage, or any abuse of the purchased product.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To receive your refund, please follow the steps below:
Products can only be returned if they are still in their original condition and packaging. Used products or products damaged by the customer will not be eligible for a refund.
Request your Return Authorization Number by emailing email@example.com with a detailed reason for return and pictures or a video of the product that supports your reason. Upon approval, you will receive the RA# and the address of the closest warehouse where you can mail the product you would like to return.
To assure your refund, please use a trackable mail service. We will not be responsible for lost or missing packages. (You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Please make sure you send the item back as a gift as we don't cover custom fees for returns)
Upon receiving your package, our team will examine your products, and we will issue a full refund or store credit to you. A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Late or Missing Refunds (if Applicable)
If you haven't received a refund, recheck your bank account first and then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you've done all this and still haven't received your refund, please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if Applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at: email@example.com
Sale/Promotion Items (if Applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
Unfortunately, we cannot cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee to cover restocking fees and the charges estimated to us for refunds by the credit card companies.
- Buyer no longer wants the items - this is the most common example that we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at Zoollery®. The buyer should make sure they want to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
- Buyers found items cheaper elsewhere - Buyers should be confident that they are ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.