Submit Guest Blog Post
ZOOLLERY is the best place to submit animal related guest blog posts
Guest Blog Post – Guidelines for Zoollery
Want to contribute an article to Zoollery?
Zoollery is a growing animal niche blog website with over 50+ bloggers who have contributed one or more guest posts. We are always looking for more brilliant contributors to join our community.
If you have exceptional writing skills and want to share your expertise or experience with a large audience of pet and wildlife lovers as well as enthusiasts, we’d love to hear from you.
On Zoollery, you can contribute to all types of animal-related guest blog posts. From sharing your knowledge about a not-so-popular pet or advising how to take care of a particular breed, you can post everything as guest blogs on Zoollery.
Please take some time to go through the entire page. It would answer all of your questions related to Zoollery’s Guest posting guidelines. In case of any additional queries, you can contact us personally.
The Bare Essentials for Every Guest Blog Post we Publish
A genuine and informative guest post can provide better exposure to your audience. Successful guest blog posts are comprehensive and fact-based, and interesting that teach our readers something new about the animal kingdom.
Here are a few tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published –
- Head over to our homepage, and check the first few articles to get a vague idea about the writing style we encourage. We aim to be casual yet helpful in our articles.
- Be original in your concepts and ideas. Your guest blog post should be unique in title, text, and meaning. We do not republish anything that’s published elsewhere.
- Write content that is focused on quality and adding value for our readers.
- Try to use a Search Engine Friendly structure, so our editors don’t have to invest too much time. Using short, clear paragraphs or a bullet list when necessary makes your article more reader-friendly. It also makes our job much easy.
- We believe in giving due credit to our authors. You can add one link to your blog or your company’s website in the body of your post.
- Your articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Your blog post should contain accurate information as well.
- Incomplete information adds to the confusion of readers.
You should attribute your data and quotations if you have used any. Citing references and giving proper credits are essential while using someone else’s content.
What we won’t accept
- Anything which is covered in our blog before will not be accepted. Please do a complete research of the topics covered on our blog to avoid similarity.
- Anything promotional for your company or organization will not be approved.
- Anything offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that has contains keyword stuffing or link stuffing.
- Anything that contains affiliate links to other e-commerce websites
- Anything that defames another company or any organization – this is not a site to air outrage or criticism.
How to submit your Guest Blog Post
You can submit your animal-related guest blog post by filling the form below. Make sure to fill out the complete information. In case any field does not apply to you, you can fill it in with a ‘not applicable’ answer.
You can attach a maximum of three images to your blog post. You can either use original images, copyright-free images or give due credit to the image source.
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will reach out to you to let you know about publishing it. That process may take up to 48 hours.