Submit Guest Blog Post - Guidelines for Zoollery
Guest posting means writing blog posts as guests for other websites. It provides a mutual benefit to the website and the writer. Guest posting not only improves your writing skills but also helps you divert more traffic to your blog. If you submit guest blog posts to your relevant competitors, you can have quality backlinks on your blog, which increases your chances of ranking in the top ten. You can learn more about how to write and submit a guest blog post by clicking here.
Zoollery is an animal niche guest posting website. Here, you can post all types of animal-related blog posts. Be it sharing your knowledge about a not so popular pet, or advising how to take care of a peculiar breed, we would love to be the platform where you can share without any limits. You can submit a guest blog post, and we would revert to you within 48 hours. If your guest blog post meets all our terms, it would be posted right away!
Basic Guidelines for Guest Blog Post submission
- There should be at least 20 posts on your website.
- Your website should be at least 2 months old.
- Your guest post must be at least 500 words long.
- If you are reviewing an application/product, then such a post will not be accepted.
- Your post will be rejected if grammar-related mistakes are found.
- The guest post should be plagiarism-free. You should have neither posted that post on your website nor copied it from anywhere.
- Write the post in English only.
If you follow this rule, then your submitted guest blog post will be published on our website within 48 hours and you will get a Quality Backlink.